Monday, February 7, 2011

Women are supposed to make the first move?

Blue Eyes and I were talking - Yes I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it - and he happened to mention a moment that we shared in his car that night I saw him before I left for Greece. He said that he was waiting for me to kiss him but that I pulled away and it's baffled him ever since.

I said to him well if you wanted that to happen why didn't you. He told me that's because it's just how it is. I have to make the first move. When did society change so much that men expect us to make the first move in a potentially romantic situation? Don't moron men know that a woman wants to be swept off her feet first, THEN she takes the reins and calls the shots??!??! 

I'm too damn old to be playing these high school  games!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment