Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's a small world

Ok so I haven't been completely honest with you all. You have to  understand; this whole thing is very new to me.
 Back in August when Blue Eyes made his demands and then I stopped talking to him, I met someone online. And it was fun. Again we would chat through Facebook and texting (I understand this technology makes it easier to communicate but I miss talking to someone on the phone for hours on end about whatever). We did meet in person at a bar and his two buddies joined us as well. If I remember right this was sometime in late November after Thanksgiving. I'm going to call this one The Greek so he has a name. :)

We made a plan to meet up again and go out in December but then I got sick and I had to cancel on him. Since then we haven't really been talking much via text. See before a day didn't go by that we weren't texting from the moment I woke up till I went to bed. He works very long hours so getting together is kind of tough anyway. and it was strange to go through a day without hearing from him at all. Once in a while we would text but it just died down. And now with Blue Eyes cropping up every once in a while I wasn't sure what was going on. I started feeling that he and I had said pretty much all we could say via text so I figured he washed his hands of me and that was the end of it.

Yesterday though something possessed me to text him and ask if he was interested in cashing in on that rain check. He replied back that he was going out Wednesday night with some friends and that I was welcome to join him. And I agreed. Of course listening to the weather report it's supposed to sleet, rain, freezing rain then snow all day and night tomorrow. Just my luck. Oh but wait it gets better. This morning when I logged into Facebook I saw that The Greek and Blue Eyes are now friends. 

It's a too damn small world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment